DDimage

DDimage

Monday, August 6, 2012

Book Trailers + QR Codes + Carly Rae Jepsen = "Read Me Maybe" Book Display

2,364,764,385,931 listens later, I'm still not sick of Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" - it has been my summer jam - so when I saw Comsewogue Public Library's take-off on the song used for a book display featuring QR codes for book trailers (via Pinterest), I totes nicked the idea to make my own display.


This should make for a fun back-to-school activity for students who can practice reading QR codes with our iPads - better still, they might be inspired to check out some of these titles after watching the book trailers. Since cell phones aren't allowed during school hours, I conveniently placed the display in the hall outside the library - hey, what I don't see, I can't stop.

If you've been living under a rock and don't know what song I'm referring to, for your listening pleasure I give you...

No comments:

Post a Comment